Claw-ful Without You

Monday, April 3, 2017
I'm up on the Your Next Stamp blog today with an introduction as one of this month's guest designers. I'm so excited to have been invited to spend the month with such a talented group. Plus, I get to play with lots of Your Next Stamp goodies!! Yay!


I put together this clean and simple card using the NEW Scratch Pad stamps and dies. This set is such a fun one! I chose the adorable image of the peeking cats, coloured and cut it and added it to the window in my panel. I stamped a sentiment and have a quick but sharp-looking card!

Products used:



9 comments

Snippety Do Dah said...

Congrats Kaie on being a guest designer at YNS! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratualtions on your DT post, so well deserved. I LOVE these cats and that sentiment is just paws-itivly cute. a Super card
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! Super DUPER CUTE Kate! LOVE the kitties peeking out! Adorable my friend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Your card is awesome! Love your layout! Such cute kitties! :)

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GD spot! Absolutely adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh...how fun! This is a super cute card. Congrats on your guest DT spot - you will be fabulous!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on GD spot! Super cute card Kate! I love the sweet kitties! So adorable!
Sherrie K

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I love the kittens. Congrats, on your guest design team.

Just wanted to drop by and say, "hi".

Bobby said...

Congrats on being a guest designer, Kate. Those kittens are so cute and I love them on the black background.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>