Bicycle Birthday Card

Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Happy Wednesday! This week at Little Red Wagon, Donna is our hostess and she wants us to celebrate the boys in our lives by creating masculine birthday cards. This is the perfect opportunity to create something for one of the men in your life - whether young or old!


I created my card using the Beautiful Ride stamp and die set from Simon Says Stamp. The banner, HAPPY stamp and birthday word die are all products retired from My Craft Spot.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have made and link up your own masculine birthday card too!

I'm also linking up my card to this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks to those of you who have been thinking of and saying prayers for my husband. He remains in hospital. This weekend was an especially difficult one and he ended up being sedated due to severe pain. However, he's starting to do a bit better and was even able to have a bit to eat yesterday.

Products used:



13 comments

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card, Kate! I love the background behind your bicycle and the way the sentiment is two toned and offset!
Hope your husband continues to improve! I'll pray for him as he comes to mind!

Donna said...

Oooooh! I love your card Kate! Great colors and that bicycle is fabulous! Good thought for your husbands health and on the road to recovery xoxox

Brenda said...

Love the watercolor! (and love that bike change as your photo background!) Such a lovely, calming card. Continued prayers for your husband, you and your family!

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I love that it has soft colours but it's still masculine.

Thinking of you and your family.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is lovely, you've created a beautiful background and love how you have used the dies.
Faith
x

M said...

this card is awesome Kate! Love the background! :)

Bobby said...

I love the soft watercoloring you did, Kate. The background looks like you're riding through a field of wildflowers and what could be better than that. I'm so sorry that you and Ralph are going through such an ordeal. I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Migdalia said...

Lovely card my friend! I need to start practicing on watercoloring!
My prayers & love go out to you & your family
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love the bike and the watercolor.
Thank you foryour inspiration Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

>

Heather said...

Kate, first of all continued prayers for your family. Second, what an adorable card. Hugs, my friend!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the light, airy look of your background and that bicycle is just cute as can be - wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate! I love the bicycle!

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic masculine card! The background is awesome and I love the way you layered the birthday~The black shadow really makes it stand out just perfectly! Great job on this my friend!
I hope your hubby is doing better and they have the pain controlled. It's so hard to see our loved ones in pain~Please know I am thinking of you and sending lots of prayers and hugs!
Sherrie K

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>