Paws and Enjoy the Moment

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
It's Brenda's turn to host at Little Red Wagon and she's encouraging us to celebrate April Showers. Anything with rainbows, rain boots, rain clouds or even umbrellas is welcome as part of the challenge.


I have had a very busy week as my husband was rushed to hospital on the 10th and will be there for at least another week. I wondered if I would even have a project for today but am doing my best to take time for myself in the midst of all the running around. I'm glad I did! It was peaceful to play with some new goodies which recently arrived from Simon Says Stamp. I've also got some projects lined up for Your Next Stamp and will be working on a couple for CropStop too. It's good to have creative distractions!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created, and then link up your own April Showers creation!

Products used:



12 comments

Georgiana said...

I think your card looks wonderful. Hope everything is okay with your husband.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. I love the pastel rainbow and the cute pup. I hope you husband is well soon.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card, love the paler colours and the sentiment is such fun.
Good to hear you are making a little time for yourself, hope hubby is back home with you soon.
Faith
x

Donna said...

Oh my gosh Kate! Your rainbow card made my day today. I hope your husband is doing better now.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love that rainbow! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to grab some craft time for yourself. Well wishes for your hubby.

I love your use of the grid paper for the sky, and that little puppy is adorable.

Evelyn

Bobby said...

This is such a cute and peaceful card, Kate. Prayers for Ralph and for you as you deal with it all. Taking time for yourself is imperative and I'm glad you are getting a chance to do just that.

Sherrie K. said...

This is darling Kate! I am so glad you took some time for yourself to..I need to take some of that advise as well.
I am so sorry to hear about your hubby! Still praying for him and hope he has a speedy recovery. Be sure to continue to take time for you to..stay strong! Thinking of you my sweet friend!
Sherrie K

Brenda said...

Kate, this is so cute...anything with rainbows grabs my heart. I pray things are settling down on the home front. I'm glad understand you need to take care of you too! Hugs!

M said...

Your cards are always fabulous and this one is no exception! Hope things are better for Ralph. Let's get together soon. :)

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Kate, I love the pastel colors and the rainbow. I'm praying for the best for your husband and I'm glad you're taking some time for yourself. Crafting can bbe so therapeutic! Take care my friend!

Scrapper69 said...

Sorry to hear about your Husband Kate.... How's he doing now? You know I pray for you guys daily.... I hope he's getting stronger... Your card is a sweet little ray of sunshine... I'm so glad you make a little time for yourself in the midst of the chaos... I got this adorable stamp set too and have yet to pull it out.... Your doggie is sweet next to that rainbow... Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>