Shoeper Awesome

Friday, April 21, 2017
Have you played along in the latest Your Next Stamp Sketch and Colour Challenge? There's still time to join the fun!


I usually prefer to follow sketches over colour themes for challenges, but when I saw the colour combo, I had an idea that just wouldn't go away! I used the fabulously fun "Shoeper Awesome" stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp to create a set of little thank you notelets. During my husband's stay in hospital, people have been so incredibly kind so I've got lots of thank you notes to send!

I coloured up the shoes and cut them with a coordinating die. The background was made with Mustard Seed Distress Ink and a paintbrush. Once dry, I stamped the stars (also from the Shoeper Awesome stamp set) in the same colour.


Please head over to the Your Next Stamp blog for more details on the current challenge. We'd love to have you play along. You might even win a gift certificate to the YNS store!!

Products used:



8 comments

Esther Asbury said...

Oh what a fun card! Love your distress ink background and that cute shoe!

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness this is TOO cute!! Such a fun sentiment & image! Totally cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Bobby said...

Shoeper cute, Kate.

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous set of cards Kate! The background looks amazing and what a fun tennis shoe! Super cute design!
Hope you have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

So flippin COOL Kate! LOVE that sneaker image...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Your idea turned out wonderfully adorable! What a cute image and fabulous sentiment, I love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. Love the tennis shoe and sentiment.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>