Happy Birthday to My Beastie

Sunday, April 9, 2017
This weekend has flown by! My husband has been quite ill but was able to get up for a bit today so we're thankful for that. He's to begin another round of chemo soon and we're hoping that will make a huge difference for him.


I did have some time to play this afternoon and created this card for the latest MFT Sketch Challenge #327. I'm also going to enter it in this week's Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge: Happy Birthday. My BFF is having a birthday later this month and we always joke about yeti so I'm sure she'll be happy with her "beastie" card!


Products used:




9 comments

Unknown said...

Wishing your husband well! Plus I Loveeee this card!

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely adorable card! Love that little beastie!
"Get Well" wishes to your hubby. Hope things improve for him.

Migdalia said...

Super cute card my friend.Sending my prayers to your hubby and family.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Caryn said...

A great card - the design is so cute.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, so darn cute!! Sending many prayers and hugs your way family Kate.
Sherrie K

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wishing Hubby well with his treatment and you for coping with the worry. xxx

Love this card, it's so lovely and cute.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

Wishing your husband well sweet friend... I keep praying for you & your family..... Your card is adorable & fun.. Big HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

wannabcre8tive said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>