Little Lamb

Wednesday, October 23, 2024
Buongiorno from Italy! I'm currently on an extended-family holiday for my niece's wedding in Tuscany tomorrow. Meanwhile, at Little Red Wagon, Jan is hosting and she's asking us to "Emboss It". This can mean heat, pressed or letterpress embossing.


I didn't have as much time as hoped to prepare my card. We flew out last Thursday afternoon and I learned on Tuesday that I needed to give a presentation on Thursday morning before leaving!! Somehow, I managed to pull it off. Thankfully, I'd already packed in the weekend. I used an embossing folder on my card. The sentiment will go inside, keeping the card sweet and simple - and saving precious minutes! The little lamb stamp and scalloped frame dies are from My Favorite Things.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see all the ways the Girlfriends have embossed. We'd love for you to join us too!



No comments

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>