Hi There

Friday, February 24, 2017
Woo hoo! It's Friday! Other than my son's hockey practice and a few errands tomorrow morning, I'll be home most of the weekend. I've got a big clean planned as the dog keeps tracking in mud and dirt, despite our best attempts to wipe him off! I feel as though there is dust and dirt everywhere (even though there really isn't). Anyway, between sweeping and mopping, I also plan on some crafting. I hope you have a craft time planned somewhere in your weekend too!

 I recently started following Gerda Steiner on Instagram and ended up visiting the blog to find out the details on a card that had been posted. While there, I noticed that there are a couple of challenges going on so decided to play along using a sweet digital file (that's free!). I also placed an order for some cute koalas and dies so look forward to receiving those with my snail mail.


I'm linking my card up to the Gerda Steiner 30th Share Your Design Challenge.

Enjoy your weekend!

Products used:

The sentiment is from My Craft Spot (no longer in business).





5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful image and card. Love the clean lines and your dies.
Faith
x

Migdalia said...

Super cute!! Love the adorable image.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great puffy cloud border! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute little image and fun card!
Sherrie k

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so CUTE!!! Love the layout and the image... I too have been following Gerda... I just ordered some of her stamps.. can't wait to get them!!! :) HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>