Sending Love

Wednesday, February 8, 2017
It's Sandy's turn to host at Little Red Wagon and she has a colour challenge for us this week: Use red and/or pink with black. I put my new Happy Mail stamp and die set to work again for this one!


I used the little envelopes with some masking paper to create my background and then used a few different shades of red (even though they all look the same!) to colour the stamps. After colouring and cutting the letter box and mouse, I affixed them to the card. I finished things off with a heat-embossed sentiment from My Craft Spot (retired), which I cut using a die from My Craft Spot.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to join the fun! We can't wait to see what you create!

Products used:



14 comments

Georgiana said...

Your background looks amazing. That little mouse sure is a cutie!

Donna said...

That is fantastic Kate! Love that lil mouse!

M said...

Awesome card Kate!! That background is amazing!!! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The background is amazing, love it, the little mouse is such a cutie posting into the lovely red letterbox.
Faith
x

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the background with all the stamped envelopes - so cute!

Migdalia said...

Such an adorable background!! I love the little mouse. Too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Way to cute Kate! I just love, love the background~the envelopes are so darn cute and the mouse is adorable! Super fun design my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

That background looks AWESOME Kate! LOVE the design and that adorable mouse! Super CUTE! YAY for the weekend! I hope you have fun plans my friend! Sending Hugs & Prayers your way always!

Theresa

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Such a cute card and wow the work that went into that amazing background, Bravo!

Bobby said...

The envelopes made a great background for that mailbox and cute mouse, Kate.

Brenda said...

Kate, this is soooo cute. Love the little mouse and the stamped background paper is brilliant!

JanR said...

What an amazing background! Fantastic card! That mouse is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Awesome background Kate! Love your coloring on the mouse, he's so cute!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>