You Rock!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017
We're all in love this week at Little Red Wagon - in love with our crafting supplies! Heather calls this challenge a "Season of Love" and she wants to see us using products from a company that we love to use. I love almost all my crafting supplies, so this was an easy challenge for me! I did have some trouble narrowing things down, but limited myself to three. I hope that's not too much!


The first company that I love to use is Your Next Stamp. They're a Canadian company and aren't too far from me! I love the cute images and sentiments on their stamp sets - and I also love that they have a Canadian/US price selector at the top of their online shop. That makes a HUGE difference to all of us in Canada! The border around my fun image is from My Favorite Things (appropriately named for this challenge!). The stitched square border and white rectangular mat are from My Favorite Things. I've got a lot of MFT frames and love to use them! Finally, the star border under my image and the little orange stars are cut with a border die from My Craft Spot - my all-time favourite company, even though Kimberly is no longer in business. I usually stamp a My Craft Spot sentiment inside my cards. I have each and every stamp and die that My Craft Spot ever produced. I LOVE them!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and to see what their favourite companies are. Then link up your own project. You get to use your favourite supplies to make it!

I created this card with Your Next Stamp's latest challenge (Sketch Challenge #57) in mind so will enter my card there.


Products used:


14 comments

Karen Dunbrook said...

so super cute!!

Donna said...

I love your card Kate. That lil monster is definitly rocking out!!! Love it!

JanR said...

So much fun! I especially love that star border.

Sherrie K. said...

Totally makes me smile! I love the fun papers and great design Kate!
Sherrie K

M said...

Awesome card Kate!!! Love everything about it but that image is particularly awesome! :)

Bobby said...

Rock on, Kate. This is so cute. I have a couple of YNS sets but I remember that My Craft Spot was where we first became acquainted. I don't have nearly that many of their sets but I still do enjoy them.

Scrapper69 said...

This is so flippin' COOL Kate! LOVE the design/papers and cool image too! I just placed my first order with You Next Stamp! I'm so excited to get my goodies.. I already had a few of their stamps that I purchased from other places that carried them... But asked for a GC for Christmas and finally got too sit down & shop with them... EEK! :) I also agree with you about My Craft Spot - I think it's one of my FAVORITE stamp companies - I Miss it... I always seem to use Kimberly's stamps on pretty much most of my cards - She had a wonderful selection.... I probably don't have the complete collection... But I had them stored in a 5" binder... So I had a really good supply of her stamps! In Fact I think I own more of her stamps than any other company... OMGOSH... LOL Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Brenda said...

Kate, this is such a fun image, would be good for many different occasions. Heather was pretty tough on us this week.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had a chuckle when I first saw it, then realised it was awesome work too.
Faith
x

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awesome card Kate! Wonderful take on the sketch and you even managed to pull in most of the colors too! Glad to see you playing along with challenge #57.

Heather said...

So adorable. Two out of your three are "go to" for me but I never tried Your Craft Spot when it was in business. Great take on my challenge. Hugs, Heather

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Sure cute card! Congrats on being a top pick at YNS!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

*super :)

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I adore Your Next Stamp products but I don't have any! I think I need to go shopping!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>