A Cheerful Hello

Saturday, February 11, 2017
I was so delighted to be the winner in last month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try Challenge (for my set of #happymail cards)! I won a $20 credit to the Reverse Confetti store and had no problem spending my winnings and then some! I used a few of my new items on this card, which I put together for this month's Sketch for You to Try.


Here's a photo of the sketch on which I based my card:

https://reverseconfetti.com/2017/02/01/new-sketch-for-you-to-try/

We had a busy morning but I spent the afternoon in my craft room - having lots of fun! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Products used:



7 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch, I love the flowers and the so colourful bird, a great sentiment finishes it off beautifully.
Faith
x

Bobby said...

Congrats on winning the challenge, Kate, and I love your choice of stamps. I have a similar image from another company and I love it.

Scrapper69 said...

That's awesome that you won! I probably wouldn't of had a problem spending the $20 +++ In their store either! hahaha - LOVE your sweet card! Your card is so colorful & cheery! Great design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on your win! Your card is adorable! Love the bright colors and cute Toucan!
Sherrie K

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute and very happpy!

~amy~ said...

Oh my, I ADORE this!
Thanks for joining us for the February SFYTT!

Jeanne J. said...

So bright and colorful - I love the black stamped florals/foliage in the background and the pop of orange in the peek a boo frame!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>