Wool You Be Mine?

Sunday, February 12, 2017
We got heaps and heaps of snow today! My youngest was supposed to have an out-of-town hockey game but it was cancelled due to the weather so the rest of the family decided to go and see "Lego Batman". I decided to enjoy some quiet time all to myself in my craft room. The dog and two cats spent most of the time with me, but other than one hissing match between the cats, they didn't disturb me at all. I feel so refreshed and renewed!


I made a couple of cards, and this is one of them. I made it with the latest MFT Card Challenge (Sketch #319) in mind. Originally, I had green grass but I just didn't like the look so I decided that my grass would be pink! I'm much happier now.


For those of you who also had snow, happy shovelling! And may all of you have a wonderful week ahead.

Products used:



6 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Geez.. Sorry about the snow Kate! I feel bad telling you it was 70 degrees here! Oh wait... I don't feel too bad about it! LOL Just kidding - Stay safe out there! :) I'm also happy to read you found some more ME time for yourself! YAY! Always thrilled to hear that! Your card is just so sweet - Love the pretty background you created and that adorable image! Have a terrific week my friend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I have realized we are both Ontarians! (I live on the other side of the GTA.) We had a dumping of snow today as well, perfect for a crafting day :)

This card is adorable. I think the pink grass is a great idea - it adds to the whimsical nature of the card. Wonderful ink blending as always. Cheers!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the card, I like anything to do with sheep and this is perfect, even the pink grass is just right. So happy to hear you feel rested.

Would love a bit of snow, saying that we had a covering last week, it lasted an hour! LOL

Faith
x

Migdalia said...

We received some snow and then it change to hail! Wow!! That was yesterday but today it feel a little cold but its not that bad. Super cute card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez

Sherrie K. said...

We have been having the strangest weather this year. Last week we had 5-7 inches of snow and this week its in the 30's. Expecting the mid 40's over the wknd. Crazy!
I love your fun card! the background looks amazing and love the sweet image! you make the cutest cards my friend! So glad you got some time in your craft room:)
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Bobby said...

I've had my eye on those sheep, Kate, and what you've done may push me over the edge. This card is just so cute and I approve of pink grass.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>