HB2U

Wednesday, June 21, 2023
It's Jan's turn to host our Little Red Wagon challenge this week and she wants us to "Bow for Bows"! Essentially, she's looking for any sort of bow - such as a ribbon tied in a bow, the bow of a ship, somebody leaning over in a bow in the midst of rousing applause. There are lots of possibilities! 


This cruiser was originally going to go along the ship route but decided to head in another direction. One of my best friends shares my birthday so I made this card for her. She LOVES yellow and LOVES anything to do with snow so I combined the two. As she lives just a few blocks away, I was able to hand deliver the card on our special day to ensure the paper bow (created with a die from My Craft Spot, no longer in business) did not get bowed out of its well-wishing duties.  

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends interpreted this challenge - and then find a way to incorporate a bow (pronounced as you wish!) on a project of your own! 

6 comments

Doni High said...

You made the perfect card for your friend! That big bow is gorgeous!

Paperesse said...

Beautiful card, Kate! I like the yellow color scheme; that's not one often seen with snowmen. I love how you paper-pieced the scarves to match the bow. This bow of yours is very similar to the one I used (also a die from a company no longer in business) and you're right, they're subject to squashing so hand-delivery is a safer bet.

Chrissy said...

I love your sweet snowmen and their matching bows Kate, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Such a cute card! I love those fun snowmen and that bow is fabulous!

Imke said...

This paper bow is cute. I have such a die cut too and i love to use it. I once made small boxes for my colleagues with these bows on top. I said if there was no use and before everything goes into the trash, i'll be happy to take everything back. I got a couple of them back and I'm happy about them.
Lovely card !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

This is darling, Kate. This is such a cute group of snowmen and the bow is the perfect touch!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>