Thank you

Wednesday, April 3, 2024
It's Brenda's turn to host this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's looking for fun folds. As long as your creation does not have a standard top or side fold, you're good!


I just realized as I wrote the above that my card does indeed have a standard side fold. However, it takes a turn from the typical with the front being cut to half its usual side and an extra panel used. I'm hoping that's fun enough for Brenda! The "Thank You" was cut from dies from My Craft Spot. How I miss My Craft Spot! 

I hope you'll join me over at Little Red Wagon to see the fun folds used by the rest of the Girlfriends. Once you've been inspired, please link up your own project! 

6 comments

Paperesse said...

Super cute, Kate! And IMHO I don't think it's a standard fold at all, I think it's an exceptional fold and beautifully done!

Chrissy said...

I love this sort of fold Kate, especially my nautical cards, in fact been doing it a lot lately.. gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This definitely qualifies as a fun fold! So nice and perfect to showcase a lovely sentiment like yours.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A great fold and card. x

JanR said...

Fantastic card, Kate! I'm loving all the pink!

Imke said...

Great fold card, Kate. I like the color combination.

Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>