Hello - Daffodils

Wednesday, April 10, 2024
It's my turn to host at Little Red Wagon and this week, I've chosen "Photograph", inspired once again by a Def Leppard tune. Pretty much anything goes, I just ask that you include the inspirational photograph in your post.


My daffs are blooming. This time of year, I take a lot of photos of daffodils. I'm including the first one of the year as it inspired this week's card creation.


Please look through your own photos - or photos online - and create with that as your inspiration. Then link up at Little Red Wagon. I'm sure the Girlfriends would be delighted to have you check out their creations too! 

4 comments

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Spring card with your Daff's as inspiration Kate, gorgeous card, great die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

You were well inspired, Kate, your card is lovely! Jonquils are such pretty flowers; the harbingers of spring.

JanR said...

Splendid card, Kate! Such lovely daffodil die cuts!

Brenda said...

Beautiful daffodils, Kate. Your thumb must be green. I love your take on the photo, that daff

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>