Amazing, marvellous grace

Wednesday, March 20, 2024
Chrissy is our talented hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for florals. You can do anything you like, as long as you include a flower or two - or more!


This time of year is important in the Anglican tradition as it's the period of Lent. Although I'm typically far more of a spiritual person than a religious person, I do become religious at Lent. This year, I've given up cream which is something I love (whipped cream on my lattes, ice cream, Irish cream, etc.). I decided I could still use hand cream though. I have no plans to ingest it. Anyway, this scripture page was made last year during my time of Lent as my word of focus was "grace". I wish marvellous was spelled correctly though. *sigh*

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends are doing with florals. We'd love for you to join in as well!

6 comments

Paperesse said...

Such pretty flowers and perfect for the first day of Spring. And you know, Kate, that spelling of marvellous with only the one 'L' IS indeed correct in American English, so it's perfect. Happy Spring!

Brenda said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! As for the spelling, as Shani explained, you did it that way so your US Girlfriend would understand.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a very beautiful page. I can share your frustration at a word that looks wrong, but is right. ;) x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers Kate and I love the florals on that page...

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Beautiful page, Kate! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the colours. I think any Canadian would forgive you about having one l in marvellous....we're used to having the option of either US English or UK English and all the "wrong" spellings. Bet your skin is happy you're not giving up hand cream. lol

Imke said...

Beautiful page, Kate. I like the soft colors. If you knew how often I misspell something...

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>