You are Pretty Awesome

Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Jan is our wonderful host of this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she wants us to "Craft with Kraft"! As long as you're using kraft paper, you're in!


My card is created with scraps. I used some washi tape dies to cut some scraps of pattered paper. It's actually just one bit of paper that had coordinating designs on both sides. The doily circle was cut during another crafting time but wasn't used and just collecting dust on my crafting desk. And the "awesome" was also cut using a few layers of scraps. The awesome die and sentiment stamps are NBUS that I received in a grab box of crafting goodies a couple of years ago. And everything is layered atop a kraft card base in order to keep Jan happy. 

Head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' creations - and then pull out your kraft paper to join the fun! 

6 comments

Doni High said...

he kraft background is perfect for your pretty layout. Kudos for using leftovers!

Paperesse said...

Super cute card, Kate and bravo for using up some of your bits and pieces so creatively!!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Kate, love the washi and kraft and great way to use scraps, which I try to do and sometimes succeed..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Hahaha, and happy I am. (: Wonderful card, Kate! Such a fantastic design. Always great when we can use up those scraps!

Imke said...

Fabulous take using scraps - lovely card- i like all the different things on it.

Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

What a great card! It just makes me happy looking at it, but when you use NBUS and scraps, that makes it even better! Thanks for your kind thoughts, my family is fine. We fortunately didnʻt have any fires here on Oahu. My heart is broken for ohana on Maui and its devastation. 😢

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>