Best Wishes

Wednesday, August 23, 2023
It's my turn to host this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and I've chosen another Queen hit as the theme. This time, it's "Bicycle Race". However, I felt that limiting crafters to bicycles alone would be rather restrictive so I'm opening things to include any sort of transportation - trains, planes, automobiles, scooters, prams, hot air balloons, canoes, etc. If it gets you from A to B, you are being transported! 


I had really wanted to include a bicycle on my card but things didn't work as planned so I'm thankful the theme is open to all transportation! I had a card design in mind and then my daughter asked me to make a wedding card with flowers. She showed me some photos she'd found online and I thought I could work them into something with a bicycle. However, I just didn't like the look of things with a stamped and cut bicycle though, and wasn't thrilled with the size of the bicycle either. I was happy when I remembered the little VW camper die in my stash as it seems a much better fit. Plus, Erin is really happy with the card and that's the main thing. 

I'd love for you to head over to Little Red Wagon to be inspired by the rest of the amazingly talented Girlfriends' creations - and then link up your own! 

5 comments

Chrissy said...

Love you van Kate and the flowers enveloping it, gorgeous card, really lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Iʻm sure the bicycle would have been great, but I think the VW bus is perfect and I love all your gorgeous flowers!

JanR said...

Such a pretty card, Kate! I think you made the right chose with the camper...it looks wonderful!

Paperesse said...

You just gotta a love a card with a VW van on it!!! The flowers set it all off perfectly! I can see why your daughter was pleased and I know the recipients of it will be, too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How beautiful, love how you used the colours, the wall is wonderful too.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>