Joy to the World

Wednesday, July 19, 2023
It's the lovely Chrissy's turn to host our Little Red Wagon challenge and she's saying, "It's cold over here!" As Chrissy lives in New Zealand, I thought that very well might be the case for her. Not exactly sure where she is, I checked the current temperature in Christchurch and, last night (Tuesday although already Wednesday morning for Chrissy), it was 14C. That doesn't sound cold to this Canadian but I'm sure it's all relative! Anyway, Chrissy isn't necessarily looking for cold things but cool colours - so blues and purples, etc. 


I decided to make another Christmas card. That makes two so far this year! The layout for this card is the almost same as last week although the products used are different. I actually used three distress inks for the blue background although difficult to see. And the silhouettes of the Holy Family and star are covered in Wink of Stella. I finished things off with a black gem in the middle of the star. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the "cool" creations! We'd love you to join the challenge too! 

4 comments

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the colours so deep and rich, fabulous design, and it is plenty cold this morning, 3oC..but the days get lovely and warm..we very rarely go under 0oC, I think never where I live in sunny Hawkes Bay Napier..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty card, Kate! A lovely cool-colored Christmas card! Yeah! Good for you, another Christmas card for the stash.

Imke said...

Wonderful christmas card, Kate and i like the scene. Congrats for your 2nd christmas card. How many more to make ?

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous, Kate. I love the silhouette die against your beautiful night sky. And yes, another card for the stash!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>