Fall on Your Knees

Wednesday, July 12, 2023
It's the wonderful Imke's turn to host our Little Red Wagon challenge this week and, like Imke does every week she hosts, she's asking us to make a choice. This time, it's Christmas or New Year. As I don't give New Year cards, the choice was an easy one for me! I'm also very thankful for this week's challenge as I'm always so impressed with crafters who make Christmas cards through the year. Now I have one!!


I used products from a number of companies - including a NBUS sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy. Quite honestly, I have no recollection of buying this set so am not sure where it came from! However, I thought it was just the right sentiment to go with my little nativity silhouette and scene. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the choices made by the rest of the Girlfriends - Christmas or New Year - and what they created. We'd love to have you join the challenge too! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas scene Kate, always a favourite, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Beautiful card, Kate, all the elements coordinate so well together. Such a great design!!!

Imke said...

Congrats for having a Christmas Card in stash, Kate ! And it´s such a lovely one. Love the blue background.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Doni High said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Kate...now you have one more than me! LOL

JanR said...

Gorgeous card, Kate! Such a lovely design. The inked background is beautiful!

Brenda said...

Beautiful ink blending for your Christmas eve scene and that sentiment is wonderful (one of my favorite songs).

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>