I Believe In You

Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Jan is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and she wants us to "Feature Fun Folds". Anything goes, as long as it's got more than one fold. 


I wasn't sure what to do for this challenge so went to Google to explore others' creations. When I came across Songbird Stamper's Multifold Card Tutorial, I loved the look and decided to give it a go. The instructions were fabulously clear and this card ended up being quite quick and easy to put together. Really, it's just some scoring, cutting, folding and gluing. 


There are multiple folds on the belly band too!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see all the folds - and then multi-fold your way into this week's challenge. 

6 comments

Doni High said...

Amazing...love how this turned out! I am definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for the link.

Brenda said...

This is cool! I love the fold and your papers are fab! I'm going to give this one a try too!

Chrissy said...

AWEsome fold Kate and I love the papers and colours, looks so smart..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! That has some impact Kate, it would certainly stand out out on the mantelpiece :) LOVE it. Thanks for the link.
Faith x

JanR said...

Wowzers, you rocked this challenge, Kate! I've never seen a card like this before, it's fantastic! Loving the black, white and red combo too.

Imke said...

OMG, this is fabulous, Kate. So many folds - i would go crazy **lol**

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>