Wishing You Sunnier Days Ahead

Wednesday, April 27, 2022
I'm delighted to announce that Doni is back to rejoin the Little Red Wagon design team! She's taken part in the past couple of challenges and now she's hosting. She's chosen the theme "Save me from April showers" and she's looking for us to use umbrellas on our creations.


I used MFT's "Weather with me" set again. I'd used it for my project two weeks ago and decided to make a card for this week's challenge while the set was still out. We've had a few rainy and snowy days in the past couple of weeks and I'm really hoping we'll soon be moving on to sun!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have made - and then create your own project with an umbrella to join this week's fun! 

5 comments

Doni High said...

Love the soft background behind that cute little Panda with his rainbow colored umbrella.
And we sure could use some sunshine here in Ohio!

Chrissy said...

He is so very cute and love your raindrop background Kate, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Super cute card, Kate! Love that you went with a panda too. (: Here's to better weather!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I was sure I had commented on this wonderful and delightful card Kate, love your background and the cute panda.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Wow, great creative minds, right? Love your sweet little panda, he could be in my neck of the woods too. Itʻs been rainy for about the past week here, but it is a very welcome rain.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>