Sending You Sunshine and Smiles

Wednesday, June 10, 2020
We are finally being blessed with incredible weather here in Central Ontario. As I'm working from home, it's easy for me to take all my breaks outside. I've also been eating all my meals outside and just loving it!

Doni is our Hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's calling out, "Hello Sunshine!". Doni is looking for suns or bright yellow (or both!) on our projects.


I used a Simon Says Stamp "Happy Days" stamp set that was part of a card kit from years ago. These images look so happy that they make me happy!

Please get out your suns and your yellows to create your own Hello Sunshine projects for this week's challenge. Be sure to check out the rest of the Girlfriends' projects at Little Red Wagon too!

5 comments

Doni High said...

Yep! This sweet card brings an automatic smile. Love it!

Brenda said...

This is adorable, I love that sweet sun! So glad you are able to take advantage of the beautiful weather.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sunny happy card Kate, love your pretty sky and grass.
Take care
Faith x

JanR said...

What a sweet scene! I especially love the stencilled cloud background.

....and then the weather got chilly again....The temp changes have been wild, haven't they? I had to turn the furnace on this morning!

Imke said...

Sweet card and lovely scene, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>