Dogs Leave Paw Prints

Wednesday, June 17, 2020
I can't believe it's Wednesday again already! These days are flying by. I feel that I'm constantly on the go - even though I haven't been leaving the house! The weather has been glorious here and there have been several times that I've moved part of my workstation outdoors to work on the deck. Basically, this just means that I take the laptop outside to work but it sounds a bit more professional to call it my workstation! Typically, I work with two large monitors. However, I'm willing to sacrifice screen size in order to enjoy the sun!

Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for "Animal Antics". If your project has an animal of any kind, shape or size, it can be a contender in our challenge!


I created a little sympathy card for my son's girlfriend's co-worker who lost her beloved pup. I used stamps from Reverse Confetti and a Simon Says die (which I cut and used as a stencil) for the background. And if you look very closely, you'll see there's a little paw print in one of the hearts above the dog house on the right-hand side.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' creations - and then link up your own Animal Antics projects!

8 comments

Lorraine A said...

Suoer cute card :-)
Thanks so much for applying to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 🙂

Good Luck!
luv
Lols x x x

Brenda said...

Aww, so cute Kate! That little paw print is precious, I'm so glad you pointed it out. I'm afraid my aging eyes would have missed it. Enjoy your sunshine, Girlfriend!

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Design Team Call ! Good luck ! 🍀

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a wonderful card to send on the loss of their pooch. Love the paw print.
Take care
Faith x

JanR said...

What a thoughtful card! So cute too! Such a perfect sentiment.

Imke said...

Such a cute card, Kate and a wonderful scene.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kate! I'm still unpacking and remodeling the new place, so I'm keeping very busy! I wish I was crafting of course! LOL But that may be a while until I get this house situated first - I'm glad I was able to sit down and take a few minutes to visit some of my favorite blogs! Your card is so sweet and how thoughtful of you to make it for your son's girlfriend's coworker - I love the precious sentiment. I hope you and your family are doing well! HUGS!

Theresa

Doni High said...

Sweet of you to make this card special by adding that little paw print.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>