For You - Gift Card Holder

Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Yippee! It's Wednesday! I'm having an increasingly difficult time keeping my days apart as there is not much to distinguish one from the next. We are still self-isolating here and, although a few things are starting to open up, I'm not going out except for picking up my "click and collect" online grocery orders. Even with that, I just sit in the car while somebody else loads the trunk!


This week, Imke is our hostess at Little Red Wagon. She's challenging us to use our patterned paper (or to create our own background paper). I have a ridiculously huge stash of patterned paper that I rarely use so was excited to look through it and create. I decided on paper with little paw prints and used a dog and kitten image to go with it. When I was done, I looked at it and frowned which was interesting as the sentiment read simply, "Smile". Anyway, I'm now posting a card that I made a few years back while visiting a friend and using her supplies. I'd never posted this card - which is a card/gift card holder - and thought this week's challenge would be a great time to do so. Plus, it spared me from having to post my non-blogworthy card.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the projects made by the rest of the Girlfriends - and then get out your patterned paper (or create your own background paper) to join in the fun!

5 comments

Doni High said...

Kate, just so you know...nothing you make would be unworthy of your blog!
However the card you did post is lovely!:)

Brenda said...

I hope you kept your unworthy card. As Doni said, I've never seen you make anything less then spectacular and one day, different outlook, your card may be perfect. I think a lot of us are blending days...interesting times. Stay safe, Girlfriend!

Imke said...

We are too self-critical, I'm sure your card is great ! But I can understand it. I also don't show anything that I don't like **lol**. I enjoy this card all the more. I like that the focus is on paper with just one saying.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the design of this card Kate, great paper for it too. As for your non worthy blogger card. I posted one last week and I was surprised that it was liked, so go for it girl! LOL
Take care
Faith x

JanR said...

I agree with the other Girlfriends...I bet the other card was wonderful! Though, I will say I do know where you're coming from with that. Sometimes we're our own worst critics...but it's our blog and we'll post what we want to! lol This card is fabulous! I love that paper.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>