Prayers and Love

Wednesday, April 1, 2020
It's time for our newest Little Red Wagon challenge. Doni is the hostess this week and she's calling for "Blue"! Anything goes, as long as there's blue on your creation.


I used some more dies from my new Flora & Fauna "Woodland Flowers" dies (which I used for last week's card too) to create the flowers and leafy branches behind them. They're all layered on a stencilled background which I sponged after cutting out a doily from a My Craft Spot die and using that as my stencil. The "prayers" cut and sentiment are a set from Hero Arts. Prayers and love are needed around the world.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' creations - and then pull out your blues to create a project of your own!

I do hope that you are all keeping well and safe. Please remember to stay home. Other than the dog's walks, I haven't left the house in over two weeks. It can be done!

6 comments

Doni High said...

I love your card! It's so soft and delicate and just looking at it brings peace to my heart, thank you!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! So soft and delicate! I love your card Kate! By the way... I finally found a bag of potatoes! YAY! :) Now I'm back to needing toilet paper! hahahaha :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so delicate and beautiful, love the pale blue with your stencil and die Kate.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card, Kate! I love that you die-cut and stenciled and stamped and added beautiful sequins...all in blue. You are so right, we all need prayers and love right now, be safe my dear!

Imke said...

Very pretty and elegant, Kate. I like the stenciled background and your layout - just great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

I can't believe I forgot to comment on this last week! Well, you probably believe it seeing as you had to remind me to post this week's challenge. Beautiful card! So calm and lovely.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>