Just Because

Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Happy Wednesday! It's time for our new challenge at Little Red Wagon where the wonderful Imke is hosting this week. Imke has called this challenge "Leftovers" and she wants us to use up paper (or supplies) that we have leftover from something else.


I used some tissue paper that came with my latest Causebox shipment to make my die cut flowers. The dies are a new set from Flora & Fauna. I also used some leftover white cardstock for my frames which just arrived with my latest Your Next Stamp order.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then use your leftovers to make a project for our challenge!

I do hope that all of you are well. We're staying home and making the best of things. It's actually been a wonderful time of reconnection with family meals together each night and games in the evening. I'm still working each day - but from home. It's busy as we work to support our students at the uni with their transition to online learning. I'm so impressed with my team and my incredible students!

6 comments

Doni High said...

This is beautiful! I love the softness and the dimension...perfect!
Hugs to you...stay safe
Doni

Brenda said...

What gorgeous tissue paper flowers (note to self). You've created such a lovely ,happy card with all your leftovers. Take good care, Kate!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty Kate! I love the flowers.. very delicate! I'm glad you're able to work from home - Stay Safe and enjoy this quality time with your family during the craziness of the world today! I think ALL of us reconnecting with our families during this difficult time is possibly a blessing in disguise! HUGS!

Theresa

Imke said...

Lovely card, Kate and i like all the white space. Isn´t it great to reduce scraps ? I loved it.

Take care and stay healthy these times.

Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Kate, love those flowers and the background leaves and stitched dies, just beautiful.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

JanR said...

You rocked this challenge with all your leftovers, Kate! And it's such a lovely card too! I'm glad you've made a smooth transition to working from home. I agree, the extra family time is a nice plus in all this.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>