Amazing, Marvelous You

Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Brenda is this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's calling out, "Etc., etc., etc."! Basically, she's looking for three of anything on our projects - from three sentiments to three images to three embellishments to three patterned papers. If it's a triplet of some sort, we want to see it!


I was especially excited about this challenge as three is my favourite number. I used my never-before used love script die and cut it three times for my card. (The cuts stand out a bit better in real life.) I have three words in my sentiment and finished things off with three droplet gems. Three sets of three!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' projects and then join this week's fun by creating something with a "three" theme!

4 comments

Brenda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! The sentiment die is going on my wish list. Love all the 3s you used, it's actually my second favorite number...I though 7 would just be too much.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super idea and beautifully achieved Kate, the card is beautiful.
Faith x

JanR said...

So pretty! I'm loving all the pink. Adorable card, Kate!

Imke said...

Kate, this is awesome. The background looks great and i like the colors.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>