Happy Mother's Day

Wednesday, April 15, 2020
It's Brenda's turn to host our latest Little Red Wagon challenge and she's been inspired by Freddie Mercury singing, "Mamaaaaa!". This is Brenda's fun way to announce that we're creating Mother's Day projects this week!


I recently learned that alcohol markers work well on cardstock. I'd no idea! Anyway, I decided to give it a go and was pleased with the results! I used some new stamps from Studio Katia for the pretty peonies and an older set for the Happy Mother's Day. There's lots of silver heating embossing that happened too! I'm really pleased with the way my card turned out and can't wait to give it to my incredible Mum next month. It sounds as though I still won't be able to see her (due to physical distancing still in place in Canada) but still want her to know how very much loved she is.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the rest of the Girlfriends' Mother's Day projects and then turn up Bohemian Rhapsody and sign along as you create your own project for this week's challenge!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I love the gorgeous flowers and the silver embossing, fabulous sentiment. I'm sure your Mum will absolutely LOVE this beautiful card Kate.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Brenda said...

Oh, my, Kate!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your coloring is spectacular and that silver is just, just WOW! You killed this challenge. Take good care!

Imke said...

This is very elegant with the silver embossing, Kate. LOVE it !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Such a lovely card for your mom. I love everything about it!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Kate... this is simply STUNNING!!! I love how your card turned out...

Theresa

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>