You are Space-cial

Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Brenda is hosing at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants us to "Move on". No, this does not mean that she wants us to go to different blogs or switch from crafting hobbies to something else. She simply wants to see movement of some sort on our creations - from spinners, wobbles, googly eyes, pull tabs, pop-ups, and so on!


I did double-duty with my card and used an Action Wobble for my little spaceship and googly eyes to dress up my alien. The fun little stamp and sentiment are from Your Next Stamp.

Please move on to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the girlfriends have created - and then create your own movement project!

4 comments

Brenda said...

SQUEEing with delight! This is SO CUTE!!! Love it Kate, but then again I've never met one of your cards I didn't love.

JanR said...

Double moving duty - so awesome! I adore the big googly eyes and the punny sentiments you use always make me smile. Fantastic card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have to wait for my follower email, I can't comment on the blogger post for some reason? I LOVE your cute spaceman, love the spaceship and the background is awesome. A Fabulous and fun card KAte.
Faith
x

Imke said...

Amazing background for the spaceman, Kate. Great layout too !!

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>