Sending You a Smile on Your Birthday

Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Imke is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and she's saying "Love It!" She wants us to create projects with anything to do with love - whether it's the word "love" in the sentiment, a technique we love, a creation for somebody we love, etc., etc.!! We're hoping that lots of you will join in the fun!


I love cats - so I decided to create a card with a cat theme. The cats on the card are coloured in the liking of my own three cats (although the centre one should really be black). I also love my aunty who will soon be celebrating her birthday and made this card for her. I used my Scan 'N Cut to cut the images - and I do love my Scan 'N Cut! It's paid for itself with the money I've saved not buying dies for all my images.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Love It" projects!!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely PERFECT, love everything about it.
Faith
x

JanR said...

Love that you coloured it to match your cats! Super cute card! It'll make your aunt smile, for sure.

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute Kate!

Theresa

Brenda said...

I LOVE this card. The extra interest the flowers add is perfect!

Imke said...

This is totally sweet ! Like the Designeraper and also the flowers in the background.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>