You are Pawsome

Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Happy Wednesday! I'm thrilled to be hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and I've chosen the theme, "Baby, it's cold outside!" Although I am not a fan of winter and the cold, I'm looking for projects that celebrate winter and all it has to offer.


I decided to create a little skating scene for my card. I don't think I stirred my Gesso quite well enough as it was a bit too liquidy when I created my stenciled snowy background - but I rather like the look of the larger flakes. I learned this year that snowflakes are larger when the temperatures are closer to 0 degrees - and I'm all about rising temperatures!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then join the fun by linking your own winter-themed project. I can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments

Imke said...

Great scene, Kate and i like the black stripe of paper with the sentiment ! It´s a good contrast.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Kate! LOVE the scene and sweet kitty!

Theresa

JanR said...

A crafting tip and a weather fact all in one post - perfect! Super sweet card. I adore the punny sentiment, as always!

Brenda said...

I'm with you, Kate...cold is not my thing, but I sure have fun playing with all the cute winter stamps that are out. This kitten is darling and the little scene you've created WARMS my heart!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>