Happy Easter

Wednesday, February 28, 2024
It's the wonderful Brenda's turn hosting our latest Little Red Wagon challenge and she's calling out to us to "Use a Stencil". 


I have a number of stencils in my stash although I'm not sure whether or not I've ever used this Simon Says Stamp "Oval of Flowers" before. As I've been feeling rather under the weather with headaches over the past number of days, I decided to create something fairly simple. In addition to the stencil, I used a bunny and sentiment from Reverse Confetti and a frame from My Favorite Things.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends used stencils on their projects. We'd love for you to join us too! 

5 comments

Paperesse said...

Super cute, Kate, I love the stenciled egg. Sorry you're a bit under the weather, here's wishing you all better soon!

Chrissy said...

So pretty ads soft Kate, gorgeous egg stencil and love the bunny..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

What a sweet card! Loving all the soft colours and that cute bunny. Feel better, Girlfriend!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

At last, you are coming through on Bloglovin! I hope your headaches stop soon. I love the stencilled "egg" with the cute bunny, a sweet and lovely card. x

Brenda said...

This is the sweetest, Kate. Love the stenciled egg and the darling bunny. I sure do hope you are feeling better!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>