Happy Birthday to You

Wednesday, February 21, 2024
Janice is hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and she's selected "Off the edge" for this week's challenge. Jan is hoping to see elements extend off the card base or project page, etc. 


While I typically like everything contained within my card space, I have had a few instances where I've gone "off the edge". I made this card for my aunty who will be having a birthday next month. Fortunately, I have some slightly larger than A2-sized envelopes so no elements will be harmed in the posting of my card.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the other Girlfriends have gone "off the edge" - and then link up a project of your own! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kate with lovely soft colours and lush bow and butterflies, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Super cute, Kate and I know your auntie will love it!!!

Brenda said...

This is so pretty, I love the colors you have used. This is such a great design with the patterns and texture and beautiful little elements.

JanR said...

Lovely card, Kate! The soft colours are so pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure your Aunt will love this beautiful card, I love all the texture. x

Imke said...

Lovely card with great soft colors. I bet your aunt will like it.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>