Wishing You All the Best

Wednesday, May 31, 2023
It's the talented Chrissy's turn to host this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she wants to see things get warm by seeing creations using warm colours. Pull out your reds, oranges, yellows, etc., to see what you can come up with!


I was short on crafting time before my holidays so pulled this card together rather quickly. I'd used some brown at the bottom to represent the ground but I'm wishing I hadn't!! Oh well. I added some Wink of Stella on the hot air balloon and the stamped image and sentiment are heat embossed as well. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' warm colour creations - and then link up one (or two!) of your own!

PS When this posts, I'll be off camping and hope for warm/hot weather! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

I love your smooshed background Kate and gorgeous colours, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doni High said...

Those warm colors make a beautiful background! Hope you're having fun camping!

Paperesse said...

Super cute, Kate! I don't think the brown is a problem. I think the background works wonderfully. We're all our own worst critics.

JanR said...

Fantastic card, Kate! Love how you did the background. Hope you're having fun camping!

Imke said...

Wonderful card, Kate. I also tried to make such a background. I have failed. I just can't get the gradients right. I leave that for the future. That's not my technique *lol*

Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Love that background! It reminds me of some of the sunsets weʻve had lately. Beautiful card.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>