Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Happy New Year!! We've not had the greatest start to the year here which only means that things will get better. I've had two sick boys although we're not sure whether or not it was Covid as testing is quite restricted here now. Even though my boys are young adults, my heart still goes out to them when they're ill. My middle has been struck especially hard. Fingers crossed that I am spared!

The incredible Chrissy is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen a very fitting theme, new beginnings. She's looking for any sort of projects celebrating the start of something new - a baby, home, job, etc. 

A friend asked me to create a card for a couple she knows who are getting married soon. The couple has fixed up an old blue and white bus for their home and my friend was looking to incorporate that on the card. I purchased an image online and then printed and fussy cut. I layered the image on a die cut heart background and added a few embellishments. Best wishes to the couple beginning their new life together! 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created in celebration of new beginnings. We'd love for you to join us too! 

And thanks to those of you who commented on my Year in Review Blog Hop post. I used Random.org and #4 was the lucky number that came up. Congratulations Ellie!! 

4 comments

Brenda said...

Kate, this sounds like the perfect card for the lucky couple! Praying your boys feel much better soon. We have had Covid show up in our family and during the wedding/Christmas week! The new year is bound to get better!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card and love the image Kate..next time search free pictures and the subject you are looking for, better than paying for one..hope your boys get well soon, they will always be our babies and we will worry forever..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy New Year Kate, although it may have started not too well, it can only get better!
I love your card so perfect for the couple in their tiny home.
Take care
Faith x

JanR said...

What a lovely card! The heart "cans" are especially clever. Wishing your boys a speedy recovery...and I'll cross my fingers for you too!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>