Let's Cuddle

Thursday, February 27, 2020
Yesterday, I received an email from My Favorite Things which shared this week's sketch. As soon as I saw the sketch, I "saw" a card in my mind and knew exactly how I would interpret things. I decided that I would take advantage of a snowy night to have fun in my craft room!


For my card, I used a number of MFT products: A2 Stitched Rectangles dies (Set 1 and Set 2), Birch Trees dies, You Make My Heart Melt stamps, Let's Cuddle stamp, Mini Raindrops stencil and Extreme Black ink.

I'm entering this card in this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Challenge #478 and Simon's Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.

2 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute Kate! Great way to spend a cold wintry night! :)

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! this is adorable Kate.
Faith x

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>