I'm Wild About You

Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Welcome to Wednesday and our latest challenge at Little Red Wagon - Wild One! It's my turn to host. Yay! This week, we're looking for any sort of wild animal - from lions and tigers and bears (oh my!) to racoons, skunks, mice and more. We'll even accept feral cats! If it's an animal and you can imagine it out in the wild, then link up your project here!


I decided to make a little set of Valentine's Day cards using lions. I thought the sentiment went nicely with the challenge theme too! Inside, the cards read "Valentine hugs".

Please be sure to check out the DT projects over at Little Red Wagon and then create your own "Wild One" papercrafts to link up. I can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments

JanR said...

Such a sweet set, Kate! That lion is very cute! Loving the Polaroid frame too.

Brenda said...

I can't get the song "Real Wild Child" from Pretty Woman out of my head now=}. Looks as if you've been on a photo safari with your darling lion stealing the scene. So sweet!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are darling cards, Kate! The lion is super cute!

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sweet Lion, can you have a sweet Lion? well he is anyway, love your cards Kate.
Faith x

Imke said...

These are awesome, Kate. And what fits better than a lion for this weeks challenge ?

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>