You Deserve a Break

Wednesday, January 22, 2020
It's Doni's turn to host our Little Red Wagon this week, and she's saying "Books!" Doni would like us to share projects that have anything to do with books or reading - so newspapers, magazines, comfy reading chairs, reading glasses, bookmarks, etc!


I made a little gift card holder card to hold a gift card for our local bookstore. I used images from Your Nest Stamp's "Me Time" for the little bookshelf and plant and a sentiment from My Favorite Things.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then create and link your own "Books!" project!

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card and sentiment, I'm sure that would be received with love by anyone.
Faith x

Brenda said...

What a great idea for a bookstore gift card! Love this!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful card Kate! I love the stamp you used.. perfect for any book lover!

Theresa

Doni High said...

That image is perfect for this challenge!

JanR said...

Awesome card, Kate! I really like that stamp!

Imke said...

Wonderful card for this challenge, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>