There's Nothing Foxier

Wednesday, January 29, 2020
"Ah man!" is this week's theme for our latest Little Red Wagon challenge. Jan is our hostess and it's not so much that she's upset that something unfortunate happened as she's asking to see our masculine projects.


For me, masculine projects mean clean and simple - so that's what I did. I decided to use the sentiment that I did as I remember always trying to get my husband to wear a nice sweater. He preferred shirts for work and t-shirts for home - but I told him he looked quite handsome when he would wear a sweater. He would have laughed at this card.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what masculine projects the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then make and link your own project for the challenge!

4 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Aww how cute! I love the CAS design! The sentiment is sweet too.

Theresa

Imke said...

The sentiment is just fun and sweet, Kate. Lovely CAS masculine card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Aw, Kate, what a wonderful card. Such a swet wee fox. I'm so glad you shared what it was all about.

Brenda said...

Fun card, perfect for the guys I know and wonderful post! Sending hugs!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>