Feel Better

Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Jan is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and she's looking for "Nice and Clean" projects.


Jan doesn't necessarily mean that our cards/projects need to be simple, although I decided to go ultra simple on my card. In fact, I think that this is the fastest card I've ever made! This gave me more time for all the back to school prep that went on over the weekend - and that included simply having fun with my family!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the "Nice and Clean" projects - and then create and link up one of your own!

5 comments

Imke said...

LOVE it, Kate. CAS in perfection !

Imke ~< a href"https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/">MY CRAFTY PLACE ">MY CRAFTY PLACE

Scrapper69 said...

What a great CAS card!! Straight forward and to the point! I LOVE it! :)

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It says everything and being so simple seems to echo it in some way. Love this card Kate.
Faith x
PS I can't get through on blogger so have to wait for your follower email.

JanR said...

So cute! Guaranteed to make the recipient feel better!

Brenda said...

I LOVE this Kate! So funny, I was just looking at the La-La Land bandaid die. This is definitely a feel good (or better) kind of card.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>