We're a Perfect Pair

Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Happy Wednesday! The days are starting to get a bit cooler here. It's been quite nice for being outside and getting things done without working up a total sweat!


Wednesday means a new challenge at Little Red Wagon. Before her injury, Doni chose the challenge "Foodie!" She'd like to see creations with food highlighted in some way, shape or form. I used an image that I've had for quite some time as the focal point of my card.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the team has make - and then create your own food-themed project!

3 comments

Scrapper69 said...

So glad to hear you're getting cooler temps! It's still very hot here... around 105 degrees... Summer will fight us till the end! LOL
Your card is so cute Kate! I love those adorable food images... super sweet!

Theresa

JanR said...

I immediately thought, "Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots." (In the accent and everything.) (: Sweet card! Such a cute scene you've created.

Brenda said...

Such a cute card! I love the wonderful background and perfect sentiment.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>