Faith, Family, Friends

Wednesday, September 25, 2019
It's Imke's turn to host at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen the theme "Fall It!" This means that Imke would like to see fall-themed projects - from fall leaves to pumpkins to bushels of apples to acorns and beyond. If it's got something to do with fall, it's good to link up at LRW!


I pulled out some autumn-coloured distress inks to create a background and then layered a sentiment and leaves created with supplies from My Craft Spot. The embossed sentiment is a bit tricky to read in the photo. It says, "Faith, Family, Friends - for these we give thanks".

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own fall-themed creations!

5 comments

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty!I love the Fall colors! Fabulous background splatters!!

Theresa

Doni High said...

Hey, Kate! Love the splattered background and the gold embossed sentiment is perfect.

JanR said...

What a lovely card! The background is wonderful and the sentiment is so fitting.

Imke said...

Amazing background, Kate. I am not talented to make this **lol**. Great card for our CHallenge !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I love the background and more embossing powder (Janice used some too)! The card screams Fall to me...wonderful.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>