Merry Christmas!

Wednesday, July 10, 2019
We arrived home safely from our Baltic Sea cruise and I am so, so tired!! We had an absolutely amazing time. I was able to purchase a few new nativity sets - which seems strange in July, but I collect nativity sets and am thrilled that I was able to get some unique ones from different countries, including a Russian nesting doll nativity which I love!


I'm the hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and have chosen the theme "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". I made my card using a never-before-used-but-purchased-a-few-years-ago stamp set. I heat embossed the tree and added some red gemstones to it as well.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to like up your own Christmas creation. I can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card, shame that tree hasn't been used before LOL. Love it all.
Faith x

JanR said...

A Russian nesting nativity scene - that sounds so cool! I'm glad you had a great trip! Wonderful card! That red embossed tree looks so classy. Loving the bling too.

Scrapper69 said...

I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time! Sorry, you're tired... It always seems like we need a vacation from the vacation! hahaha YOur card is so pretty! I love the tree!

Theresa

Imke said...

Lovely Christmas Card, Kate and welcome back !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I love when you can use those NBUS items and can definitely see why this one went home with you. You've created such a pretty, classic Christmas card. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Now you can rest up and reminisce.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>