You're Fantastic!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Jan is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and she's looking for us to use digital stamps. While I have used digital stamps in the past, they've been few and far between so I was initially at a bit of a loss as to where to begin my search. My dear friend, Google, helped me out immensely and I ended up at Bugaboo stamps purchasing Doodle Dogs Collage.


Our student staff member will be leaving us at the end of the summer so I made this card for her. I coloured each of the six dogs in the collage to correspond with the hair and eye colours of the rest of the team. Our student staff member loves pink, so she's the super dog dressed in a sparkly pink cape! The super dog is from a MFT's stamp set, appropriately named Super Dog. (I used another one of the Super Dog stamps for last week's project.) The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Amazing stamp set.

Please hunt the internet for your own digistamps to create a project for this week's Little Red Wagon challenge. Although I ended up purchasing mine (for a great price!), I noticed lots of freebies out there too! 


PS In case any of you are wondering, I'm the dog in the top middle frame, hanging upside down with a green collar! 

4 comments

Migdalia said...

This is just way TOO cute! I adore the cute critters my friend!!
I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Brenda said...

I just bought this image! Can't wait to color it up now that I've seen how cute it can be. I love this card!

JanR said...

Tee hee! What an awesome card for your colleague! I love how personalized it is!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! How fun is this card! So Dang ADORABLE Kate!! LOVE it!

Theresa

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>