What Makes You Different

Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Happy May! It's still be rather chilly here in Central Ontario. In fact, there were snow flurries when I went out to get some groceries on Monday evening! I'm ready for spring and hope it's just around the corner.

I'm thrilled to be hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and I've chosen the theme "Black and White Buddies". I'm looking for animals that are black and white - whether it be the traditional pandas, penguins and zebras - or any other animal that's coloured black and white, such as cats, dogs, mice, etc.


I recently took advantage of the retirement sale at My Favorite Things and purchased some old and new products. I used a few of them on my card!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Black and White Buddies" project!

4 comments

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... How CUTE Kate! I love the zebras in black and the sweet pink one! Really cute! I hope Spring arrives soon for ya... I hate the thought of it being May and you guys are getting snow! eek! :)

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Adorable and wonderfully thought out.
Faith x

JanR said...

So clever and fun! I adore the pink zebra. Such a darling card!

Brenda said...

I love that your created a zebra of a different color! These guys are just so cute!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>