How Kind of You

Wednesday, May 22, 2019
I recently purchased Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine which came with some Altenew daffodil dies. They're perfect for this week's Little Red Wagon challenge. Jan's our hostess and she's organizing a "Flower Frenzy". This means that she'd like to see flowers of any kind on our creations - from one flower to a huge bouquet!


A colleague knows how much I love daffodils and she recently picked a bunch from her garden for me to have in my office. I made this card to thank her for thinking of me and for sharing her daffs with me.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' "Flower Frenzy" creations - and then link up your own flower-themed project!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Beautiful, love those daffodils and the CAS design.
Faith x

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how PRETTY! I love those Daffodils! Very elegant design!

Theresa

JanR said...

What a lovely card, Kate! I adore the crisp and clean design and those clear drops are the perfect touch!

Imke said...

Pretty card, Kate ! I also like daffoldis in spring and i like the dew drops on your card. It´s a great touch.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Don't you love these dies? I love your clean white and yellow design, it's just so classy and elegant!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>