Merci

Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Imke is telling us to "Stick it!" this week at Little Red Wagon. She wants to see washi tape on our projects.



A couple of years ago, I got some lovely Paris-themed washi tape which has been sitting in its tin since! Imke's challenge theme was the perfect opportunity to bring it out and put it to use. My card was an easy one to put together as the flower is pre-made and came as part of a grab bag that I won at Simon Says Stamp.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the girlfriends have created - and then pull out your washi tape to join the fun with us!

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the washi tape Kate, a great design card.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

Washi tape is always awesome on a card! Your card is so pretty with that large flower and tape...

Theresa

JanR said...

So lovely! That washi tape is fabulous!

Brenda said...

What wonderful washi tape and that gorgeous flower is the perfect embellishment!

Imke said...

I have not seen such a wide Washi tape yet - it's wonderful ! Great card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Vicky Ram said...

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information

Education
Technology

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>