I Fancy You

Wednesday, January 16, 2019
It's time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon and I'm thrilled to be hosting this week! I've chosen the theme "Time Will Tell" and am looking for anything to do with time - clocks, watches, calendars, etc.


I used MFT's Happy Hello to create my card with a little version of Big Ben in the background. With Valentine's Day around the corner, I opted to use the opportunity to create a card for the occasion. As my kids are all born in August, we always celebrate half-birthdays on Valentine's Day so I've got extra incentive to create for that!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Time Will Tell" projects. I can't wait to see what you make!

6 comments

JanR said...

Aw, this is adorable! I love the background and that sweet stamp. Perfect sentiment too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! what a Super card, love the guard.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE Kate!

Theresa

Imke said...

Super cute card, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

LOVE this sweet card! Thanks for the fun challenge this week.

Migdalia said...

This is TOO cute! LOVE the cute sentiment too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>