Hello Bunny

Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Brenda is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants to see our leftovers - stamped images, cuts, gems, papers, ribbons, or anything else that was leftover from a previous creation.


The majority of my leftovers get recycled or thrown out but I did have five previously stamped images and a "hello" speech bubble die cut. I'm not sure what they were leftover from though! I coloured the bunny to coordinate with the "hello", stenciled another die cut and then assembled everything to make a super quick card. I'm thinking I should start keeping more leftovers!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the rest of the Girlfriends' projects - and then put your own leftovers to work for you!

2 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE CAS card Kate! Have a great Day!

Theresa

JanR said...

Super cute! I love the colours, it looks so crisp and clean!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>