Hey

Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Heather is this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's challenging us to "Remember When". Heather would like us to use products and supplies that we purchased some time ago but have never used.


As soon as I saw the fun little Smiley Happy Alphabet stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp, I was smitten! Lots of ideas but not enough time though! This challenge was just the incentive I needed to put the products to work! My card is a simple one but I like it!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then pull out something that you've had for a while but never used in order to join the fun!

6 comments

Scrapper69 said...

WOnderful CAS card Kate! I really like the stenciled background! Have a great week! :)

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Simply Wonderful, love the style of your card.
Faith
x

JanR said...

So cute & fun! Fab colours too!

Imke said...

Fun alphabet, Kate and great stenciled background !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I need to follow your lead and put some of the stencils to use I have. This card is wonderful! Such cute stamps and I love the background!

Heather said...

So cute. Those letters are perfect and so glad I could give you an excuse to use them. :)

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>